We bring peace of mind to the home inspection process.
Home inspection. Sewer line inspection.
Are you looking to purchase a house?
IWe’re in real estate, so we know how stressful it can be to find the right home. That’s why we love helping people stay focused on their search by providing them with an inspection that will give them peace of mind before they make such a huge investment.
You won’t have to worry about ever picking up that phone call from your Realtor saying there are issues with the property you were going to purchase. Never stress over costly repairs or buying a house that isn’t what it seems! You can rest assured that our team at [company] will take care all your inspection needs.
10 reasons to get a home inspection, even if you’re on a tight budget.
1. Peace of Mind – This is the number one reason to have a home inspection. Knowing that your home has been inspected by a professional and that any potential problems have been identified gives you the confidence to move ahead with the purchase.
2. Safety – A home inspector will inspect for safety hazards like frayed wiring, lead paint and structural damage that could result in injuries or accidents down the line.
3. Avoid costly repairs later. It is possible to avoid expensive repairs by catching problems early with a home inspection. Problems like termite damage, roof leaks, and faulty plumbing can all be fixed before they turn into bigger (and more expensive) issues.
4. Identify hidden costs – Sometimes what looks like a great deal on a house can quickly become not-so-great when you factor in the cost of repairs needed to bring it up to code. Before you make an offer on a property, a home inspector will help you identify hidden costs.
5. The biggest decision you will ever make is buying a house. It is important to have a home inspection done before you make an offer.
A home inspection can provide valuable information about the condition and systems of a home. This allows the buyer to see what repairs, costs, and maintenance the home will need over time. If a buyer isn’t comfortable with the findings of the home inspection, it usually presents one last opportunity to back out of the offer to buy.
You can be sure that there won’t be any surprises after you buy your new home by getting a thorough inspection. You will know exactly what needs to be done so that you can budget for the repairs. Plus, our inspectors are highly experienced and will provide you with an in-depth report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can detect safety issues like radon, carbon monoxide, and mold. You have the right to cancel your offer to purchase if you find such hazards in your home-buying contract. This is not only for your own protection but also for the protection of future occupants of your new house.
You should be aware of any potential dangers in your new home before they are too late. These dangerous conditions were not tested for so don’t let anyone get hurt. Protect yourself and others with this simple test! It could save lives!
7. Before you purchase your dream home, be sure to have it inspected for any illegal additions or installations. These can affect the house’s value, as well as its insurance and tax status. It is better to be informed about these issues before you buy.
8. A home inspection is an important step in the buying process. A professional home inspection will let you know exactly what you are getting into before you purchase. And if you’re buying an “as-is” property, a home inspection is even more critical.
At Scharf Inspections, we want to make sure that you have all the information you need to make the best decision for your family. We offer comprehensive home inspections, which include a review and report on the property’s condition. A team of specialists can also help you to resolve any issues found during the inspection.
9. Uncover Safety Issues.
It is important to have a home inspector do a thorough inspection before you purchase. A home inspector will look for any and all potential problems with the property so that you know what you’re getting into. It is not a good idea to buy a home only to find out that it needs repairs that cost thousands of dollars. By having a home inspection, you can avoid this costly mistake. It is an important step in the process and should not be ignored. It’s not just about finding out what needs to be fixed, but also about learning more about your potential future home. A professional inspector will go through every inch of your house and provide you with a detailed report on any issues they find. They can even help you prioritize which repairs should take place first so that you can get started right away! Don’t waste your time worrying about any issues with your soon to be dream home. Let us handle all the work! We offer free inspections to ensure our customers have peace of mind about their homes. You won’t have to worry anymore because we will tell you everything that needs fixing before closing day arrives! Let us save you money by helping prevent costly surprises after moving into your new home.
10. Get a pest inspection along with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause serious problems in your home. If left untreated, they can damage the structure of your home, as well as contaminate it with harmful bacteria. Termites are a common pest that people have to deal with every day. They are known to cause approximately five billion dollars in damages yearly. Don’t allow pests and insects to ruin your property. Call us today for an inspection or visit our website to learn more about how we can help you protect your family from these dangerous creatures!
You’re about to buy a house. Are you aware of what your inspector will find?
A home inspection is the best way to protect yourself from buying a home with major issues that can cost thousands of dollars in repairs. You and your agent can also learn more about the property so that you are prepared for negotiations.
The average person spends less than 2 hours looking at homes before making an offer on one. That means they miss out on many important details that could come back and bite them later down the road if not discovered during a thorough inspection by a professional inspector like us! We are trained professionals who will look beyond what we see on first glance and give you peace of mind knowing exactly what condition your new home is in before signing any paperwork or handing over any money. You don’t want to risk losing thousands of dollar because you didn’t do this!
317 N Mount Shasta Blvd.Mt. Shasta California 96067United States
Neighborhoods in Mt. Shasta, California
Alpine Realty, Inc., Alta Vista Manor, Andaman | Healthy Thai Cuisine, Best Western Plus Tree House, Boulder Creek Subdivision, Brooks Complete Auto Repair Inc., C21 Advantage - HD Siskiyou County Realtors, Century 21 Advantage Mt Shasta, Coldwell Banker Mountain Gate Properties, Country Oaks, Golden Eagle Charter School (GECS), Mount Shasta Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center, Mount Shasta City Park, Mount Shasta High School, Mount Shasta Resort
Things to do in Mt. Shasta, California
Our Newest Profiles